06 May 2008

What I've Been Working On

Picked up the sticks again, as I had laid them down for a bit on these socks that I'm attempting to make. I got frustrated this weekend over ripping out a baby sweater pattern three times, so I decided to let that go for awhile and pick up this sock that I started.


It's maybe a little hard to tell the pattern here in this picture, but I swear it doesn't have random dropped stitches in it, the pattern is like so: Firenze the Centaur Socks

Also, if you're a knitter or crocheter and haven't joined Ravelry yet, what are you waiting for? My username on there is "hjweasley" if you'd like to be friends. :)

2 comments:

The Jensen Fam said...

You're alive!! Well, I aready knew that cause Steen sees you at work everyday, ha ha! I might just have to take a little lesson from you! I have tried to self teach myself how to crochet and knit, but all I can do is the basics!! Lookin' good! I can't wait to see the finished product.

The Sixth of September said...

Thanks Katie! I've gotten to a tough part of the pattern though and if I can't figure out how to do it, I may have to rip the whole thing out! I'm pretty impatient with that sort of thing, LOL. But keep up on learning knitting and crochet! I know at first it seems like there's too many tools for only two hands to work, but you'll get it, I promise! :)