Oy! Things have happened since I last posted anything, but I am not getting the hang of this blogging thing yet, I guess. I'll try harder, I swear! :) I spent the 4th of July with my sister and brother-in-law, went to the American Idols Live! concert (AHHHDAVIDCOOKYAAAY!!) on the 11th, had a friend visit me from the other Vancouver last week, and saw Eddie Izzard (he's a comedian) on the 15th. Whew! Been quite busy I guess! But now I'm back to work and doing nothing (relatively speaking, of course!), so I have time to sit in front of the computer. Ha ha! Look at this small harvest I just brought inside! Yep, I grew them on my back porch, how cool is that? Trust me, I'm as amazed as you are, I'm sure. Next year I'm going full force with food-only growing, what do you think? Well, I'll probably still have some pretty flowers, but I'm liking this growing food thing, even if all I'm able to do is grow small amounts in pots on the balcony. I still enjoy what I've got. :) (Even if aphids, caterpillars, and a wasp or two are invading.)
28 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment